- We are committed to providing the best service to you. So, we would ensure that you receive the full value of your money. In case you decide to cancel the order before the work is assigned to a writer, you can do so by simply booking another assignment of a similar value. However, you would have to carry on with the work once we allocate a task to a writer. This is done by considering the effort and time a writer has already committed to the task. (S)/he would, therefore, have to be compensated no matter what.
- We would always refund your money in case of any double debits. This is to say, that if you find out that you have been charged twice, feel free to contact us with the receipts of both the charges and we would credit back the extra amount.
- Even though we try to make sure you receive your task in full, it might happen that our writers fail to submit a task on time for reasons that are too human. However, we also have a responsibility towards you and hence, in such a scenario you can place an order of similar value without any charge. Alternatively, your next order of the same value would be provided to you without any costs.
- We are sticklers of quality and so we would ask you to place your order with all the necessary documents and requirements. In the event that we fail to submit a task within the deadline ensured, we would make sure that our quality compensates for any lacks in the grade that might result from the late submission.
- We would make multiple amendments and changes, no matter how many times you would ask us to or are satisfied. However, make sure to do that within the 30 days of your reception of the task. Beyond the 30 days, we would not also process requests for refunds.
- We ensure that our assignments would be of top-notch quality. However, in the unlikely event that you fail your grade or paper, we would refund half of the amount to your account. You would have to submit the evidence of your failed report and request us the refund within the 30 days’ time limit.
We would not encourage or entertain any refund claims except those mentioned above.