How to become an Effective Content Writer
Post By: Admin
Category: Content Writing
Why content writing?
“Writing is the painting of the voice.” Writing is considered to be a skill which can be cherished forever. Good writing skill requires a lot of practice and respect. Starting from blog writing in order to get an honourable career or as a freelance project when you have spare time, you can always take up the task of writing as it will allow you to enhance your writing capabilities. Writing blogs, freelance opportunities, and career-related blogs are only a way to grow.
We are residing in an era comprising of information and technologies. Every industry requires one simple thing- content. We are surrounded by the content in our day to day life, starting from books, newspapers, magazines to web portals, user’s manuals and mass media. Content is everywhere. It is considered to be an absolute necessity, thus writers are equally important.
What is content writing?
There is a common saying that “Quality Content is King”, so the demands of writers are more in demand. Content writing depends on researching a given topic and then writing it in your own language so that it is easily readable and understandable by the target audience. This entire process requires you to start from the scratch and complete it till the final editing is done. Newspaper reading, various kinds of press releases, different articles and journals, publications, a variety of advertisement, academic writings, script writings, other narratives, and books requires writers who can easily read and write them in their own language and give it a unique form.
How to become an effective content writer?
To become an effective content writer, you need to understand the process of writing in the exact way as the client wants. The writer needs to be capable of working in a meticulous way and submit the work in the given period of time. Content writing allows building up your own style of writing. Through the course of your work, you will come across certain minute details of writing and improvise those will allow you to take your writing skills to the next level.
PCCW- Content Training Course: Who is it for?
PCCW is basically designed for persons who aspire to become executives, managers, and executives and work in business organisations like e-learning, information technology, and work in publishing houses or organisations dealing with communications. PCCW allows the participants to apply their learning capabilities into actions and avoid any sorts of disturbance in their pre-existing work schedule.
This program is best for people like:
- · Professionals from the writing industry who knows the exact way to express themselves in a better and quick way and thus allow themselves to become more confident.
- · Writers belonging to the worlds of e-learning who want to enhance their skills.
- · Aspiring writers.
- · Subject Matter Experts who know the exact way to put forth their expertise.
- · Trainers, who are more capable of building up content.
- · Business managers.
- · Mid-career professionals who are more focused on a writing career.
- · Freelancers who want to learn more and opt for more opportunities.
- · Entrepreneurs who have the power of documenting in a better way.
The orientation course focuses mainly on activating your inner self-confidence.
Module 1: The basics of Writing
Module 2: Before you start to write
- Why does a person want to become a writer?
- Do you have what it takes to become a content writer? This question is generally a wrong one to ask.
- Break the conventions- get inspired to create your own content.
Module two will help you to get a hang of the world of writing. Any writing usually starts with an introduction part which is generally followed by an explanation about the variety of career opportunities. Eventually, you will understand the overall writing process and make you remember all the desired guidelines. Later on, you will get know about the reader’s main objective and al last you will get to know what plagiarism is and what necessary steps to avoid it are:
Module 3: Write correctly
Module three focuses on all the smaller details of the process of writing and makes you learn the abilities of critical thinking, effective way of writing a paragraph and paraphrasing as well. Module three makes you understand
Module 4: After you completed writing
- Reading in order to write
- Writing paragraphs effectively.
- Grammars for the writers.
- Common grammatical mistakes.
Module 4 will make you understand the importance of proof reading and self –editing. Alongside it will help you to understand
Module 5: Project work
- Proof reading
- Collaboration with Graphic Arts.
Module 6: Career Development
How does the content writing course work?
- Writing for the internet
- Publish-project work.
The content writing course usually occurs in LEADS online platform. Writers are given the task of reading from a printed online course and then submit their papers online. The writer is provided with personal login details.
Log in can be done at any time according to the writer’s convenience and communicate with the instructors via discussion boards, assigned texts and digital resources. The task is also submitted through the online learning system. Once all the weekly activities have been completed the writer will receive a hard copy of the certificated at the doorsteps.
Course Duration and Investment
Duration: 12 weeks
Investment: INR 9,750/-
Where do the writers get placed?
Writers get usually placed in
Qualities attained after completing the course
- E-learning Industry
- Publishing houses
- IT companies
- Freelance writers.
- Become proficient while writing, and paraphrasing.
- Ability to write in good and to the point answers, and well-researched documents.
- Allow a person to develop a document which provides information’s and are understandable.
The student who completed the course was immensely satisfied and pleased with the experience. The overall training procedure left them with a feeling of satisfaction and contentment. The method of learning was interesting and practical as well.
- Practical: Students get to learn what is being practiced from experts.
- Applicable: Students get to apply what they are learning in their everyday life.
- Valuable: Earning more revenue lets you to save your organisation from loss.
- Clear: Helps to turn complex materials into simpler ones.
- Free updates: Free updates are available for the alumni.
: Employers are looking for a project based, spare time and need base kind of writing works. The alumni’s are usually provided with these kinds of opportunities.
TAGS: Content Writing